top of page

CareBnB Israel Group

Public·43 members
Copperfield Cecilia
Copperfield Cecilia

The day before the Kansas City Chiefs start their 2023 routine season against the Detroit Lions, fans had an opportunity to help in the 'Red Wednesday' project by purchasing this year's team-themed Red Friday flags. Earnings from contributions for flags aided Ronald McDonald Home Charities of KC, and a unique look from defensive take on Chris Jones at the Ronald McDonald Home helped lighten up the days of several inside the , nevertheless, Jones talked to the media regarding his ongoing holdout from the group. While the celebrity indoor electrician couldn't go right into great specifics on what's going on in negotiations, he did reiterate that he intends to be a Principal for the rest of his having fun days. Video from Sam McDowell of The Kansas City Star can be checked out listed below." I can't really speak about it https://www.lionssportsapparel.com/collections/justin-jackson-jersey, " Jones claimed to open up. "With any luck it obtains functioned out. It's constantly been my goal to be a Kansas City Chief permanently. I've said that numerous times on social media platforms, from meetings, and they understand where my setting goes to. Ideally we can obtain something worked out for the long-term." Jones, who really did not take part in the Chiefs' offseason program during stages such as OTAs, training school and even the preseason, is under contract for the 2023 project with a base pay of $19.5 million however has likewise lost over $2M in fines. Kansas City put him on the reserve/did not report list once the club's preliminary 53-man roster got established. This allows the group to get away with not paying Jones or having his income begin while he isn't with them, also leaving room for a two-week home window for a feasible unsettled ramp-up period when he reports. Jones already required to social media to share that his holdout could go deep into the routine season. The existing defensive tackle market has a gap of simply over $7M in between the highest-paid gamer Aaron Donald, $31.7 M annually) and the next-closest one Quinnen Williams, $24M per year), that makes the Jones scenario even trickier. Used numbers have actually been https://www.lionssportsapparel.com/collections/giovanni-manu-jersey drifted in recent days yet with Week 1 now below, there does not seem to be an end visible. Jones stated that the process has actually been "calm" for him and much from frustrating, and he added that he's kept in contact with his colleagues. .

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page